SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Louis Vuitton From Luggage-making To Magnificent Fashion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotonlines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Louis Vuitton From Luggage-making To Magnificent Fashion Reply with quote

Legendary fashion house Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854. Louis Vuitton gained his reputation in creating luggage. Thats why he became a trunk-maker to the Napoleon III wife.

For quite a few years Louis Vuitton studied the real basis of the so called tour-friendly hand baggage. Then he decided to deconstruct that style. He created very light trunks with a flat foundation made of wonderful airtight sailcloth. His cases could simply stack and certainly had simple storage.

In this way Louis Vuitton designed a good travelling bag. The Louis Vuitton fashion house was created in great Paris when his first store was opened. He presented supremely made trunks, cases, boxes for hats, different luxury luggage for the voyagers.

Then Fake Louis Vuitton Handbags became famous as a designer and many other case makers tried to imitate Louis Vuittons manner. In 1867 there was the universal exhibition in Paris. Louis Vuitton wished to stop the existing duplication of his look. Thats why in 1876 the Trianon design developed into light beige and brown stripes.

By the year of 1885, the designer however opened his first department store in London. By the year of 1888 he designed the Damier Canvas pattern with registered trademark signature. After Louiss death in 1892 the whole fashion houses management successfully passed to his son Georges Vuitton.

Georges was willing to transform the company into a famous corporation which lately showed off its inventions at the Chicago Fair in 1893. Within three years the fashion house made the signature Monogram Canvas and had the global patents on it. Its graphic symbols were really based on the outstanding trend of using nice Japanese and refined Oriental motifs.

Later on the designer visited numerous big cities in the USA and he sold Vuitton products there. In 1901 Louis Vuitton fashion house launched the perfect Steamer Bag a little piece of Replica Handbags inside Vuitton luggage trunks.

By 1913 the worlds largest travel-goods Replica Louis Vuitton Bags Store was opened on the Champs-Elysees. In 1932 the fashion house designed the bag for wine merchants to transport the bottles. A bit later Speedy bag was manufactured. After Georges death in 1936 his son, Gaston-Louis Vuitton, ruled the company and turned the entire business into a well-known intercontinental brand, introducing beautiful purses and nice wallets, womens bags. It was in 1966 when the Papillon was produced. By 1989 Louis Vuitton already operated 130 stores.

In 1997 Marc Jacobs, a New York designer, suggested profitable clothing business and started to cooperate with Stephen Sprouse and Takashi Murakami. Now the somekeyword presents ready-to-wear watches, fine jewelry, home and want-worthy bags. In 1999 the fashion houses first amazing ready-to-wear line of outfit appeared.

The Louis Vuitton brand is well-known all over the world. Vuitton goods can be seen in Louis Vuitton boutiques, concentrated in highquality shopping districts and also inside rich department stores.

Louis Vuitton fashion house has often attracted famous models, magnificent actresses such as Jennifer Lopez and Madonna in marketing campaigns. Celebrities in Louis Vuitton style are Jessica Simpson, Milla Jovovich, Brooke Shields, Anne Hathaway, Heidi Klum, Kate Hudson, Claudia Schiffer.
DerbyStan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Lou fashion weeks
Georgie

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it seems to me that girls pay too much attention to fashion. I absolutely don't care what brand of handbag will be in the hands of my girlfriend, but I always pay attention to the appearance. That's why she always makes beautiful makeup and eyelashes - https://alleyelashes.com/dodo/ It takes very little time and gives a more exciting effect.
Adriledama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always liked this brand, I think this man has done a great job as an entrepreneur and designer.
aribmass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adriledama wrote:
I've always liked this brand, I think this man has done a great job as an entrepreneur and designer.

Nowadays there is probably no person in the world who does not know about the legendary French fashion house Louis Vuitton. When I bought my first LV bag, I started to feel completely different. I remember that I curled my hair, did cat eye makeup with new eyeshadow, put on a black coat, got a new bag and went to a business meeting. I felt like a queen, so clothes can really change a woman's condition. I would love to thank all the founders of famous fashion houses for this opportunity.
among1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank you for the great article!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've bookmarked it to check out the new stuff you post.
coloring pages
yezekil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis Vuitton suggests super luxurious and status clothing, unfortunately I can't afford their stuff yet Smile The most of my outfits originate from Modlily, I found these guys through these contacts https://modlily.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , highly recommend!
KyleThomas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely enjoyed every bit of it
Grinder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: