SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maplestory 2 The Marvel Machineis Back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Maplestory 2 The Marvel Machineis Back Reply with quote

If I want talk more about cap damage, since most classes have this exact same cap harm, it creates a kind of unbalance in courses mainly due to funding, and it is being a lot more pay2win. Dojo is the ideal example of class unbalance at cap level also. And I think cap damage is far too high. I thought a decrease cap is needed and marginally nerf boss HP, not scaling with the lower cap because people can still solo end-game boss. They are end-game after all, but we could make a difficulty mode between normal and chaos boss.

Pretty much my thought about pay2win facet and this present cap damage.Your thought guys about it? Can you believe cap harm is fine currently? What's the pay2win aspect for you? Yay I created a shorter and more precise thread.

This is not a rant, this is my true view of an important aspect of this brilliant game, the value of these items in Maple Story gets totally destroyed with the forthcoming Marvel Machine.

Among the most appealing things in this game would be, bossing, together with buddies, guildies but a strong point of bossing is that the income it provides, the petroleum of the runs, which an awesome thing that I believe many of maplers (financed or not financed players) loves is gollux, doing gollux everyday amassing gollux items little by little every day, we need more things such as gollux from the game.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to www.mmogo.com!
MelvinSchmidt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always appreciate reading a fantastic read like this one. It's a pleasure for me to discover the new topics I didn't know before. So thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: