SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Puppy growling at vet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babarnag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:43 am    Post subject: Puppy growling at vet Reply with quote

My puppy growled at the vet today when he touched her hind leg (twice). She growled at our children a couple of times when she was VERY tired, asleep, and they touched her. But my super cute old dog has done this in the past, and he has never shown a drop of aggression to anyone... he was just scared.

Anyway, the vet said it was a red flag. During the 5 weeks that she was at home, she did not show any other kind of aggression towards the children at all, and they were always in front of her eyes, taking her away, etc... no problems at all. I also touched her leg a few times at home after Tom, and she had no problems with it.

This was her 3rd trip to the vet in these 5 weeks and she's clearly nervous there (she was still licking the assistant and otherwise she had no problems), so I think he's overreacting and I'll bring her to the puppy trainer tomorrow anyway... but I was wondering what everyone thinks about it?
chloerampl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh, such situations can happen often, especially if animals do not receive special and regular care. My puppy also had such periods plus at all I could not find any professional veterinarian who would be free and can offer me a consultation. It was like he was cursed, everyone was constantly busy. You won't even believe what a crazy idea came to me, I tried myself to do a few courses with reference to veterinary medicine. Now to my great happiness I can alone give first aid to my puppy, plus understand how the little animals feel. So click for more info, if you want such an experience
gretahucat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a thing can happen to any animal, so do not worry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: