SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After the dance, the voices went

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject: After the dance, the voices went Reply with quote

After the dance, the voices went home happily. But female voice, male voice, false voice is very convinced. After the dance, they went to the king to judge.en I walked to the garden of the King's Palace, the female voice, the male voice, and the false voice heard someone talking. They quickly hid. They saw that the king was talking to a masked man: "Children, I know that the three of them will certainly not be convinced, so I will hold another game Marlboro Cigarettes Online. At that time, you will come to participate. Location: ..., Time: ..." After the kings left, the female voice, the male voice, the false voice was thinking: Who is the "children"? I have never heard of the voice kingdom, the three people the king said, Does it mean us. "Forget it, we also secretly follow the past." Female voice proposed. "Good." The false voice and the male voice clapped in favor. This evening, they followed this "children" all the way.I don't know how long they have gone, they came to a house, it was a simple house, but it was very big, and they went in unconsciously. The room was dark and smeared. Suddenly, the door slammed shut. The female voice, the male voice, and the false voice were in extreme fear. Suddenly, the lights were on, not a glimpse, but countless gongs. Do not close your eyes. When they opened their eyes, they found themselves standing on a luxurious stage, and countless pairs of eyes under the stage looked at them with the desired look.A gentleman in a suit and holding a microphone walked up. It said: "Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon, let's take a look at the three sounds." Female voice, male voice, false voice, confused, suddenly, another incredible thing happened, gentleman, The audience disappeared. There was only a desolate land in front of them. There was a grandmother sitting on the ground. She looked very sad Cigarette Online. The good voices rushed over and asked the old grandmother: "Grandma, what happened to you, what happened." The old grandmother said sadly: "My crops are dead, there is no harvest this year. How should I have this day? It is said that the songs of unity and kindness can awaken these crops, but let me go where to find them." "Unity, kindness." The three voices said in unison. They recalled their own scenes at the dance. Everyone thought about their own interests. Isn't this a selfish expression? Moreover, in order to compete for the title of the most beautiful voice, the three friends who had been in the past have begun to alienate. The male voice, the female voice, and the false voice suddenly understood Marlboro Gold. They held hands and looked at each other, revealing a long-lost smile. They once again sang the "Sound of Music" that three good friends had not co-sung for a long time Marlboro Gold Pack. The singing voice is more beautiful than the female voice, more powerful than the male voice Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and more brilliant than the false sound. A ray of light seemed to be heard, and they were not around for a long time... After a while, the crops miraculously came over, the grandmother showed a smile, the desolate land disappeared, and they appeared on the luxurious stage. .
kewihy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy After the dance
Joekeery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: