SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Half a year ago, my father

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Half a year ago, my father Reply with quote

Half a year ago, my father bought me a small turtle with a brown skin and fine lines on the head. On the triangular head, there are two small eyes like black gems. I like to curiously look at the world around me. The pale yellow eyelids are one by one, very cute. It has a small nose and a small mouth that is always closed, and it is only big when eating. It carries a dark brown shell, like the armor of the warriors, and a small tail behindept the little turtle in the aquarium. When I was fine, I liked to observe it and play with it. Don't look at its short legs, it's not ambiguous to swim. In fine weather Newport Cigarettes, it often climbs into the aquarium in the aquarium where I place the sun on the oval stone. I often feed it with small fish, ham and the like. It can eat a small fish a day. Dad said that it will be long and it can eat two small fish a day.few days ago, when I saw the "People and Nature" program on TV, people turned the big turtle over and the shell slammed on the ground, and the big turtle could not turn over. Inspired, one day, I also turned the little turtle over and put it on the floor. At first, the little turtle was afraid to shrink his limbs and head in its shell. After a while, it quietly poked its head out, opened the small eyes of Dongying and West, and found that there was no danger. The four calves were stretched out Newport 100S, then they slammed their backs and supported their heads. Just listening to the "ž" Marlboro Gold Pack, it turned out to be too interesting.An unknown long-tailed bird sang and sang in excitement, and many small sparrows danced beside them, so they were not busy. The song of the bird was sharp and high, and it was a gaudal glory. The other bird refused to accept, sang a high-profile, and wanted to compete with her. The crows also rushed to join in the fun, sing a song in the group, won a bass, and laughed at the mouth. The birds are participating in the singing competition in a lively and busy way. Even the trees are unwilling to fall. Please help the wind to play a symphony of the wind tree, sand, sand, and the sound is very charming. It is best as an accompaniment. This is cheaper for me, listening to a concert with a unique flavor for frening to the singing of the pleasing birds early in the morning, this wonderful makes my mood special. Looking out the window, everything on the campus seems to be an ink-and-wash landscape painting: the clouds in the sky are "flowing" into the distance, oh dear cloud, are you ready to travel? The grass danced with tender green color, oh, cute grass, are you jumping for me? The leaves are gently swaying with a slight green, seeming to say to me: Hello, dear friend. The birds are still singing happily Marlboro Cigarettes Price, are you inviting me to rate them? the sun rose to the sky, and the confused morning suddenly became a bright light. A gust of wind blew my sweet air into my heart and lungs Marlboro Gold, making me feel good. At this moment, I really want to shout out at the window:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: