SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which Player is the Best Handle Player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topfifacoins

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Which Player is the Best Handle Player? Reply with quote

Which player feels of handling is good in FIFA 18? Handling is one of the most important attributes in FIFA 18 games. Today I will share a detailed analysis of the sense of handling in FIFA 18 games, just have a look at it, if you want to learn something about that.

Cristiano Ronaldo: I have to say that Cristiano Ronaldo is really unsolved, no matter his body, his head, and his shot are great. But his position is just LW, and I feel that ST is better for him. He likes an all-rounder and also because he is not as hard as a bull and as slippery as a loach. Only to say that using money to buy one would promote our strengths absolutely to a higher grade.

Dynamic Neymar: at present, dynamic Neymar should be great as much as Puka. First of all, I can only say that the player’s feel is really soft. It's very comfortable to start of variable direction. However, I don't know whether it's the character of the player or not. I use Neymar but always let the others score and I have nothing to but push forward. I can say absolutely the speed of shooting is not like only about 80 speed of the players. After internally tangent, the success rate of one foot rub shooting is more than 8. It's just too crisp, and players just flush and bump into, you would basically fall. Sometimes the player cross others with flowers style would hit someone's shoulder and then flying away. So you can buy it with the players' feeling, but it's hard to get the hardness.

Dynamic Black Mbappé: he is used to cooperate with Neymar and Dembélé. At the beginning, we see that his 90 speed and 80 shot and feel that he may not know about completely shot, but the actual feeling can be said to be very explosive. The sensibility of body and positioning interlude is so excellent. It's still reliable about his sense of shooting. But I have played more than 10 games but only used it to get a head bulb. I don't know if I do not pass the ball or he really doesn't know how to look for a point of head bulb. This is a ST that I can use smoothly.

Click for more cheapest fifa 18 coins related info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: