SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Million Coins Squad Introduction in FIFA 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topfifacoins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:50 am    Post subject: One Million Coins Squad Introduction in FIFA 18 Reply with quote

As for many players who would like to spend money in the game, the squad worth one million coins is a feasible goal. Simply just using FIFA points to open packs, if you are lucky, www.fifa-coins.com you can form a squad with 50 to 60 thousand FIFA points. If you have time to play the game to get reward and would like to purchase some FIFA points, it takes 30 to 40 thousand FIFA points to form a squad.

I combine my favorite squads and the squads recommended by others. And then I summarize several practical squads, which are mainly mix-and-match squads with less shortcomings and optional attack. I mainly use the 4-3-4-1 formation, because this is the formation with the amazing mix-and-match squad. We absolutely can adjust the formation after the game beginning and we won’t influence the chemical reactions.

Several principles:

Invest more coins in forwards first. Because if you have a good forward in FIFA 18, you will be a game changer. When the two players’ levels are close, the outcome of the game depends a great deal on the ability of forwards.
Choose versatile B2B in the midfield and make sure he has good stamina.www.fifa-coins.com/fifacoincom-reviews The participation must be one of MM, MH, HM and HH. If it is ML, you just pass it.
It will be all right to choose general fullback who is not so slow and short and he is better to be over 183cm height.
It will be good to choose goal keepers within 2000 coins. You should try to choose a tall one with long arms. Butland and Begovic are all OP goal keepers in the last generation of FIFA.
Tip: 1 million coins of mainframe is approximately equal to 1.4 million coins of PC. www.fifa-coins.com/discount-activities
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: