SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JAGEX ANNOUNCE TREASURE HUNTER FOR OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE - ol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SidSchoeffler41

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: JAGEX ANNOUNCE TREASURE HUNTER FOR OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE - ol Reply with quote

“Next week will see the introduction of Treasure Hunter to Old School RuneScape. We would like to take the time now to discuss its introduction and our reasons behind it.“

th-osrs1-1.png

If you keep up with RuneScape’s news at all, whether on the website or over on their social media pages, you’ll know that Jagex recently dropped perhaps the biggest announcement of 2018 for OSRS. Treasure Hunter is coming to Old School RuneScape.

Now, you’ll either love or hate this announcement depending on the type of player you are. Myself, I’m against it completely. However, I saw this announcement coming from a mile away. This was going to happen eventually, we all knew it would... Though I will say I didn’t expect it to happen so soon.

As expected, the majority of players are furious about this, being very vocal about the announcement across all of RuneScape’s and Old School RuneScape’s Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and forum pages. Threats to quit and cancel membership, verbal attacks on the game and the company, talk of how the game they love is ruined – it’s all happening.

Jagex go on to mention the introduction of Treasure Hunter to OSRS was necessary to do for the game and company, to allow them to keep both main game versions alive, healthy and of a high quality.

osrs-th.png

“While we can understand our players' frustration, it is extremely important for all of us at Jagex that both Old School RuneScape and RuneScape 3 has a long, healthy life. Our biggest focus here is making sure we offer you the best service possible, constant improvement and new content, and that it’s all of a very high quality.

The RuneScape 3 teams work hard to ensure there is a balance between overall content quality and microtransactions in the game. Unfortunately, we have reached a point where the same must be done in Old School. Microtransactions are necessary for us to be able to invest further into our content and continue to improve this overall quality, if this change isn’t made now we could have to cut back on this investment massively – which we believe would only be more damaging to the game. Therefore, after months of planning and careful consideration, we have come to this conclusion”

If you want to buy old school RuneScape gold please check our RuneScape gold section at here .
jodavel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: