SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to rescue files from RAW file system external hard disk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bounce

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: How to rescue files from RAW file system external hard disk Reply with quote

What you guys often do to resolve external hard disk RAW file system asking to format error? Recently, my Seagate USB hard disk, which holds many of my important dell PC documents, videos and some files, gets RAW file system error. My Windows 7 computer cannot read it and only tells me to format it before any access. But, I am really afraid the formatting will erase everything stored inside. So, in order to take the original data out as soon as possible, I search the related topic and find RAW file system external drive recovery software can help me to recover them back. And many web friends recommend me to try some related data recovery software, like Recuva/

But, I am not sure whether it is proper for me. How do you think about it? Please help me somehow!
donaldtrump

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When deleting or formatting files on hard drive, the system not really erasing the data permanently, but only marking the part of the hard drive where lost files previously occupied as blank for new files. Your deleted files are still there, just become invisible and inaccessible. If you haven’t written new files into it, there is a great chance to recover lost files from hard drive with data recovery software https://www.cleverfiles.com/help/external-hard-drive-recovery.html
Kimberlibre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which type of Hard disk do you prefer to use?
dylanhodgson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: How to rescue files from RAW file system external hard d Reply with quote

go let
dylanhodgson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: How to rescue files from RAW file system external hard d Reply with quote

go let
dylanhodgson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi djo
mayores12321

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:09 pm    Post subject: bien Reply with quote

que bien
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: