SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incorrect turn order for taking rewards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeffyJeff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Incorrect turn order for taking rewards? Reply with quote

In the game:
http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=2906&action=auth

I'm being allowed to take my reward before another player who offered more gold than me. I believe you coded it this way because I'm currently 1st in the turn order and the other player and I did not offer the most or 2nd most.

I'm assuming this is also going to affect the turn order for the next round?

I've always played that the current turn order only breaks ties when 2 or more players have made the same offering.

I've placed the game on hold so it can be looked at, so a speedy reply I'd be grateful for so we can continue the game. Thanks! -Jeff
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules aren't completely clear on this, but I did some polling in various places and the consensus was that offering amount decided who gets 3 items, who gets 2, and who get 1, but within the 1's, it's done in current turn order.

After that, the player who got 3 items will be the new starting player, but the clockwise order around the virtual table doesn't change.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JeffyJeff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, fair enough! the key item was the turn order for next round I was worried about (even though it would have been in my favor)... it has some effect when taking rewards too (knowing what the person in front of you took for a reward can affect what you take and how you place it [for stones]) but not as much as turn order would have. -Jeff
wigs411

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: human hair wigs and nike air max shoes Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy buy high quality synthetic wigs and nike air max roshe run shoes www.wigsoutlet2u.com and www.sniketing2buy.com is a best choice.
human hair wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

nike air max
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: