SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

detective movement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrbass

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: detective movement Reply with quote

http://www.spielbyweb.com/rules.php?game=3&pg=7

"All players who have successful detectives advance their token the number of spaces based on their current position along the board. In the following example, red would advance one space, blue would advance two spaces, green and yellow would advance three spaces, and purple would advance five spaces if their detectives were successful.

Could you add something like

In the following example, (red being in 1st place and purple in last place) red would advance one space, blue would advance two spaces, green and yellow would advance three spaces, and purple would advance five spaces if their detectives were successful.

Call me stupid cuz I am but I was trying to figure it out because I was thinking the scoring track was at the bottom of the board and thought it was from left to right.
Homelly1997

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: