SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vacuum Sintering Furnace for Powder Metallurgy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebahtstian

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Vacuum Sintering Furnace for Powder Metallurgy Reply with quote

Application areas

GTG series Sintering Furnace is widely used for powder metallurgy, and it can also be used for sintering of photovoltaic, thermal treatment, and magnetic materials. This series of furnace is characteristic of stabilized temperature control, uniform temperature, reliable operation and long-time usability.

Main features

1. The chamber is made by integrated super-light carbon fiber; the furnace with its innovative structure is easy to operate.

2. The temperature-control system is made of multi-segment intelligent temperature-controllers, which guarantee stabilization and uniformity.

3. The heating element is a graphite heating bar, which heats quickly and can be used for a long time.

4. The chamber dimension is 2 meters, which guarantees a large loading capacity.

5. The size of cooling fan is increased, which makes the wind louder.

mobile phone back cover sintering
Push sintering furnace
quartz mandrel annealing
quartz sintering furnace
Tterrahuro1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if home furnaces follow the same principle? For example, https://smilehvac.ca/ helped me to install it this winter. During this virus spell that we are having I anticipated that them should not react as fast as they did to come fix my warmth, particularly on New Years Day. I got and they were out inside a couple of hours, heat was ready for action, house is decent and warm. I'll utilize these folks over and over, honestly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: