SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i want something for my computer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: i want something for my computer Reply with quote

i want something for my computer by using which no one can mess with my computer, like preventing anyone from deleting folder and files accidently or intentionally. in one phrase : blocking write access in windows. What i think most important is getting deleted files back specially photographs of our family and friends.
oXY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve been hacked and many of my files were deleted.
Event logs and Registry records are a valuable source of information that is rarely cleaned. These may contain information which can prove suspect’s presence at a particular desktop computer at a time of illicit actions:
Logging in. Both Event log and Registry store information on user login attempts. Remember the question above: was it the suspect who sent an email or text chat? If you compare time of sending an email with login times, you can prove that it was indeed a suspect, logged in at the time of interest, not their spouse or children. The same info and logic can be used if an illicit picture has “last access time” matching time of interest.
Running a program and opening files. Registry stores last opened files and last run applications (e.g. in Windows Explorer registry keys); you can also inspect User Assists. While malware can run a program and open a file, it is not likely that it will download illicit images, then open a Word document and run Windows Media Player
Attaching and detaching USB devices such as flash drives. It is hard to imagine attaching of a USB device by malware, so if a device was plugged in, someone was definitely present at the computer.
Remote control sessions, established VPN connections and so on. While theoretically could be opened by malware, coupled with activities of other kinds it is very unlikely.
Try the software for data protection. Google will help you in this. And definitely read this article https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/computer-forensic.html , there is helpful information
maddenvip

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Sir Alex Ferguson last to mmogo Reply with quote

Sir Alex Ferguson last year, And Mourinho's Chelsea have been getting better to mmogo.com
mattvictor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professional hackers easily break any VPN service within second there is no way to protect them just protect and avoid from unnecessary downloading from the internet also please view this info for students https://www.studential.com/university/guides/party-or-study-finding-right-balance it's all about students related and opportunity for learning and earning. Thanks
BrianKibler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best decision is to make a parol on your computer!
oXY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianKibler wrote:
I think the best decision is to make a parol on your computer!

bad idea
oXY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a sensitive electronics like a PC you should use a sine wave inverter. For lights etc you can use a square wave inverter. Sine wave is much more expensive than square wave though. A quick Google search led me here: https://invertero.com/best-2000w-pure-sine-wave-inverter/
marlinwright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Informative
anthonyanson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.
mvik57

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy a mouse
Laisun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day guys. I have not tried to use VPN yet, because I like how shared proxy works. I needed to go to websites and download music files. Thanks to this proxy I got good speed and unlimited access to music resources.
alvaalas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethical hacking https://hacken.io/researches-and-investigations/what-is-ethical-hacking/ or penetration testing refers to the exploitation of an IT system with the permission of its owner in order to determine its vulnerabilities and weaknesses. It is an essential process of testing and validating an organization’s information security measures and maturity. The results of ethical hacking are typically used to recommend preventive and corrective countermeasures that mitigate the risk of a cyber attack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: