SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amun-Re Power Cards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmericanEagle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Amun-Re Power Cards Reply with quote

The Power card bonus is happening with less than 7 cards within the players providences. I've seen this happen twice
Maeglor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Amun-Re Power Cards Reply with quote

Hi, AmericanEagle.

I've never seen this happen wrong before and I played quite a few games. Do u also count the free powers cards provided?

From the rules: "If a player has at least 7 Power Card symbols in his 3 Provinces (the Power Card Purchase Limit symbols under the Province name, plus any Free Power Card symbols), he gets 3 Points."

Regards,
Paco.

AmericanEagle wrote:
The Power card bonus is happening with less than 7 cards within the players providences. I've seen this happen twice
AmericanEagle

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Amun-Re Power Cards Reply with quote

Thanks for the posting Paco. I've never noticed "plus any Free Power Card symbols" before. I've learned something new! Outstanding!
Maeglor wrote:
Hi, AmericanEagle.

I've never seen this happen wrong before and I played quite a few games. Do u also count the free powers cards provided?

From the rules: "If a player has at least 7 Power Card symbols in his 3 Provinces (the Power Card Purchase Limit symbols under the Province name, plus any Free Power Card symbols), he gets 3 Points."

Regards,
Paco.

AmericanEagle wrote:
mrbass

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=6771

I just learned about this myself. See black player score Power Card bonus for Kharga (2) + Edfu (1 + 1) and Thebes (2 + 2).

Total is 2 + 1 + 2 = 5
and add freebies 1 + 2 = 3

5 + 3 = 8 ....sweet I never knew about this one. Good to know.
mrbass

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another thing I learned. As long as you sacrifice 1 gold you are guaranteed at least 1 item.

Only 1st place gets 3 items
2nd place gets 2 items

and there is NO third place.

Quote:

The player with the highest bid may take 3 items of his choice in any combination; (e.g he can take 2 Farmers and 1 Building Stone, or 3 Power Cards.) Next, the player with the second highest bid may take 2 items of his choice, then all other players who have not stolen from the offering may take one item each.

In the case of two or more players offering the same amount, the Starting player always has the advantage, or the next player following him in turn order.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: