SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Vape Pen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flacohandsome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:43 am    Post subject: Best Vape Pen Reply with quote

Jump to:

Freemax Twister = Best New Vape Pen ✅
SMOK Nord 2 = Best Portable Vape ✅
Joytech ULTEX T80 = Best Long Term Value ✅
SMOK Stick V9 = Best Vape Pen For Flavor ✅
SMOK SLM Pod Kit = Best Cheap Vape Pen ✅
What is a vape pen?
Vape pens or vape sticks are vapes which resemble a pen in shape and size.

They come in a wide range of sizes from tiny to large vapes which look like an extra-large magic marker. Most vape pens have an integrated battery in the main body or mod with a tank containing a heating coil. Stealthier than vape kits and mods, a good vape pen is a great all-around vaping device.

Check out what thousands of vapers and the vaping.com experts say is the best vape right now

Before we give you our list of the best vape pens we need to cover off some of the common questions we get asked.

How much is a vape pen?
As you might expect with such a wide range of sizes prices of vape pen range from $15 to $50.

Cheaper vape pens have refillable cartridges that need replacing after prolonged usage.

Bigger and more expensive = more vape juice capacity and longer between charging.

Save time by using closed pod cartridges, but spend more and get less flavor options.

Save money on your vaping purchases - buy online.

Online vape shops don’t have overheads of a store so can provide you with more options and better prices.

How do you use a vape pen?
Draw on the device like a cigarette or press the firing key.

So easy to use - you don't need to set the wattage on a vape pen.

Are vape pens bad for you?
If you’re a smoker, using a vape pen instead of cigarettes will offer significant harm reduction.

Reduce the nicotine level in your vape juice over time. Once your addiction to nicotine has gone you can stop vaping much easier.

Stop smoking, start vaping.

Read how this smoker used vaping to quit smoking and vaping altogether.

How to charge a vape pen?
All vape pens get sold with a USB cable to charge it with, plug it in and connect to a USB port.

Vape pens have protections against overcharging. Never leave a charging vape pen unattended.

How to fill a vape pen?
Depending on the type of vape pen you have, filling with vape juice can be quick and easy or a little bit of a fiddle.

Large vape pens can be top filled. Find the small rubber stopper covering the fill slots or locate the slide mechanism.

If you have a pod system you have to remove the pod from the device before refilling. Consult the instructions that came with the device to find where the fill slots are on your device.

What makes the best vape pen?
Let's look at the factors that will help you find the best vape pen that’s perfect for you. So we’ve broken it down into the following categories;

Battery Life
An important consideration when picking your vape pen is the battery capacity. Super small vape pens like the SMOK SLM have very small batteries which don’t store much charge. They need to charged often which can be annoying when on the move.

Chunkier devices have the appearance of highlighter pens. They contain much larger batteries which provide longer periods without a charge.

Juice Capacity
Smaller devices are going to have less capacity for vape juice.

Having to refill your device can become annoying.

Pens that use Nicotine Salts deliver larger amounts of nicotine. This can offset the smaller tank capacity.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guidance, thanx. A good vape pen from a trustworthy brand sometimes is not enough, a vape battery often defines the quality of vaping in general. I prefer Evod Twist as it can work with almost all the attachments.
lukasponi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been vaping for a long time, and I often have thoughts of trying a new refill. But now I've been vaping menthol e liquid for two months, and I don't get bored at all. It's fantastic. I can say it's my favorite flavor. When I inhale, it just relaxes me with the menthol and mint flavor. Many vape enthusiasts use it as a standard refill. But when choosing a liquid - the most important thing - to pick up the composition is "just for you." It's important to remember that it's all very individual, and some people need to start with something more substantial and switch to lighter vapor right away when you get too much nicotine, and your throat hits too hard.
SherrYth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good thing I stumbled across this discussion I want to buy one for my boyfriend, I didn't know what to choose.
Linaberd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to give a friend and I don't know if it's right to give him a gift that's unhealthy or if it's not as bad as I think it is!
jonydeap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your recommendation
Danel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
nishu91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your suggestion its awesome
PeterMooouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing this with me. Is there any kind of warranty on them? I've been looking for a good vaping device like thevapecig.co.uk for a long time since my old one doesn't work so well. I recently noticed that mint vape juices were leaking through cracks that appeared after my brother dropped an e-cigarette. Smoking became almost impossible. I wanted to try to take the device to repair, but they refused. Anyway, I'd be happy if you could share a place where I can buy a new device. Thanks!
Mathew32

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: