SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

restart turn
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ansi

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought 5 farmers insted of 5 stones... Id love to have a redo or undo button for buying resourses..
sannepoet

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: unoding actions Reply with quote

to be honest, I'd love to see that possibility too. Of course, just up (or down?) to where you bought the power cards. I am not a very solid or good gamer, just love it, and I tend to make mistakes, which I only discover after making them.

all in the granted sparse time of our sbw developers, who are doing a great job!! Very Happy My sincere thanks to them for hours of fun I had. (after hours of fighting off my teenage boys who compete with me over computer time)
aih

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A symbol showing you what you're buying would help a lot. I doesn't have to be 1 farmer, 2 farmers, etc but just one power card, farmer or stone picture on title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: