SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unending Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Your Imagination

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Unending Game Reply with quote

Game 91880: Gamer00042
mcchantha and Your Imagination

We are both out of money (technically mcchantha has 1 peso), there are four animals left. Nor can we harvest anymore. Thus all we can do is pass our turns. I don't know if this will automatically terminate the game after a certain number passed turns or whether we are at an impasse.

~Your Imagination
andyp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done impressive work - I believe you have probably created a never ending game - normally there's more than 8 land chaines in a game so once out of harvests you can keep going by removing one and placing on another land chain but with only 4 land chains I believe you are stuck.

ps be good to see tournaments back or even finished for those that went a certain distance.

Maybe Kanga could share some of the copy and pasting templates for us to have a go ourselves?

ps hope he's ok as he was the driving force behind these tournaments and even a bit of a community.

Andy
Your Imagination

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant. So any way for a site admin to end he game prematurely, or will one of us have to take a fall and stop moving until the game times out from lack of activity?

If the latter is the only option I'll volunteer to do so but would ask the admins to kindly not ban my account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: