SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harvest and Further Income auto choice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaosbreaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Harvest and Further Income auto choice Reply with quote

If one's choice is only "Click here to receive your income.", meaning the player cannot use any cards to change money received, may be it can be chosen automaticly and turn passed to the next player.

I think this would speed things up.
TexasToast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Harvest and Further Income auto choice Reply with quote

chaosbreaker wrote:
If one's choice is only "Click here to receive your income.", meaning the player cannot use any cards to change money received, may be it can be chosen automaticly and turn passed to the next player.

I think this would speed things up.

I believe the logic behind the current behavior is that an automatic choice gives away some information about what power cards you have.
cpsof95

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there could be some random delay (maybe 30-120 minutes) after which the income is taken, if the player didn't do it himself by then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: