SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Werewolves on SBW?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The advantage of having it be modless is that people can play in their own games. You set up time limits, roles to be used, and away you go.
Zippy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

un modded...

that would be cool..
Pots

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get whats wrong. I would have never had even heard of this place w/o Zippy linking me saying there was a small game of wherewolf here. Now with it being crushed, I'm likely not to have any interest whatsoever. I know a few dozen people who likely would have wandered over here as well for the same reason. Really an unwise decission to just say "Don't play this anymore" if you valued any sort of increased traffic and activity. A simple solution would have been: "Let me make a seperate part of the forum for WW games and the like so that nothing gets buried."
Worm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pots wrote:
I don't get whats wrong. I would have never had even heard of this place w/o Zippy linking me saying there was a small game of wherewolf here. Now with it being crushed, I'm likely not to have any interest whatsoever. I know a few dozen people who likely would have wandered over here as well for the same reason. Really an unwise decission to just say "Don't play this anymore" if you valued any sort of increased traffic and activity. A simple solution would have been: "Let me make a seperate part of the forum for WW games and the like so that nothing gets buried."

Larry?
Pots

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm wrote:
Pots wrote:

Larry?

There Wolf!
HappyProle
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There, castle!
Worm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and there are a number of us that would probably be willing to help with testing and suggested improvements once the basics are in place.
ratpfink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is already an automated Werewolf system around, but in a PBeM format on Richard's PBeM server.
Worm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play by email is way too slow
mbs808

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: PBEM : WW Reply with quote

As Boardgamegeek led me to this site, I assume it is okay to complete the circle.

Boardgamegeek's message board has a specific forum for playing Werewolf via a message board.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewforum&forumid=76

Come join the fun!
shugyosha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: PBEM : WW Reply with quote

mbs808 wrote:
As Boardgamegeek led me to this site, I assume it is okay to complete the circle.

Boardgamegeek's message board has a specific forum for playing Werewolf via a message board.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewforum&forumid=76

Come join the fun!

And just to add to Matt's invitation, a couple of players over there are developing a number of automated tools via their Cassandra web site.

Automated sign up and role assignment are in place and the automated vote tallier is under testing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: