SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken graphics for tile connections

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Broken graphics for tile connections Reply with quote

In Tikal some of the "stone" connections between tiles are showing as a broken graphic. Just certain ones, not all, and reloading the page does not help.

I am using FireFox and it has worked perfectly in the past. Don't know why this has suddenly shown up or if others are having the same problem.
The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not your imagination - ges - I've noticed the same thing. Sometimes the players "worker" markers on the tile hide the graphic or the number of said workers on a tile a player may have hides the third stone. Have noticed this for quite some time. Good thing we can rely on the end-to-end count for movement. But it is confusing sometimes when you think you can see all the stones required to make a move and then have the computer show more needed to move then anticipated. Keep your eagle eyes in observation mode!
ges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hammer wrote:
Not your imagination - ges - I've noticed the same thing. Sometimes the players "worker" markers on the tile hide the graphic or the number of said workers on a tile a player may have hides the third stone. Have noticed this for quite some time. Good thing we can rely on the end-to-end count for movement. But it is confusing sometimes when you think you can see all the stones required to make a move and then have the computer show more needed to move then anticipated. Keep your eagle eyes in observation mode!

This problem only showed up recently for me...about a week ago. Never had it before that.
freduk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try refreshing your cache. That sometimes works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: