SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion: Always show stack of land tiles (Letter/#left)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeffyJeff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Suggestion: Always show stack of land tiles (Letter/#left) Reply with quote

At the start of someones turn (where they have to place a tile) the game does not display the stack of tiles. Only in the middle of someones turn does it give that info (in the same place it displays the face up tile to be placed).

Since most of the time the game is in a state where it's the start of someones turn, most of the time the letter of the top most tile and the number of tiles left is not displayed Sad

However about using the space to the immediate right of the "10" temple tile stack? Where is currently says whose turn it is (which is redundant anyway since a "tab" is displayed above the current user's name/box)?

And if I can be greedy Smile, how about also displaying the number of tiles left of the current letter group that is at the top of the tile stack? One could obviously figure it out by counting tiles and doing other math, but if one were playing the board game in real life one could also examine the tile stack and count. Obviously the reason it's important is so one can guage the odds of a volcano tile coming up to initiate a scoring round.

Jeff
Xaqery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree but my answer is if I hold my mouse over the stack tell me in the little pop-up box what letter we are on and how many are left.

My 2 cents.

- Dwight
CreativeJamie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Constant Tile Letter & # Left... Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Yes, I think this is a needed feature... Good idea. Also I would like to have the screen stay where it is when I move a man, escavate a tile or treasure. It would be nice if I could just click on a temple area or treasure area to do the dead, rather than having to scroll up, click on the pix and scroll back down.However I think it would help mostly if the screen just stayed where I have it rather than rolling up to the top of the page...
Lots of Luck, Jamie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: