SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Password games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilbert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Password games Reply with quote

Why is there so little "Unpassword" game available to join? I thought part of the attraction of on-line gaming is to meet and play games with people you've never met before! I understand there is issues with "dead" players, but that shouldn't mean the spirit of the gaming ideal is killed?

I have started several "unpassworded" games, and they get snap up real quick, sometimes I would just like to join one and not have to think of a name! (you know how hard that is!)
tomlynch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you really answered your own question in your post. Any time a unpassworded game is put out, it is snapped up by other players. The only way to catch them is to check the site frequently or just get lucky. This site is great and apparently very popular as the lack of unpassworded games suggests.
cowdog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also note that creatig your own unpassworded game is quite easy. It will be snapped up just like the others, only you are guaranteed to have a spot.

Cheers,

Hank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: