SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hacienda 2-Player League Season 7 Draw and Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IBX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standings need to be updated with my latest victories. ; )
Dobinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are your current standings:

Code:
Player                Division           Round Wins              Game Wins         Rounds Complete           
Kanga                  A                      5                      12                     5                   
powermorph             A                      5                      10                     5                   
Dobinator              A                      3                      9                      5                   
tphon                  A                      3                      8                      5                   
IBX                    A                      3                      7                      5                   
thiery'en'sarjant      A                      1                      6                      4                   
marcx                  A                      1                      4                      5                   
smlait                 A                      1                      3                      4                   
worcesterarlo          A                      1                      5                      4                   

srook221               B                      3.5                    9                      5                   
prosopopoeia           B                      3.5                    8                      5                   
Zaui                   B                      3                      9                      5                   
mooka                  B                      3                      8                      5                   
swok                   B                      3                      7                      4                   
lindalait              B                      2                      6                      5                   
borisumi               B                      2                      5                      4                   
dawnuk                 B                      0                      4                      5                   
yahkeh                 B                      0                      3                      4                   

Inferno                C                      3                      8                      4                   
Jernau25               C                      2.5                    8                      5                   
selengut               C                      2                      5                      3                   
Legion                 C                      2                      5                      4                   
daveszum               C                      2                      4                      4                   
ElVampiro              C                      1.5                    4                      2                   
domster                C                      1                      5                      4                   
lukewarren             C                      1                      4                      4                   
ben_hodges             C                      1                      2                      4                   

Two people from Division C, selengut and ElVampiro, have apparently dropped out of SBW (not seen in 100+ days). So, we'll need to accommodate that somehow. Brennus, would you be willing to enter Division C now and replace them? I'd have you play the would-be opponents of El Vampiro and Selengut to catch up.

Anybody else interested?
Dobinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most who are still here have finished Round 5, although there are a few games still going. So, let's do Round 6.

Round 6 Draw:

Here is the sixth round of games for season 7 of the two-player Hacienda Tournament. For divisional matches, please play three games total - one game in each format (no variant, variant 1, variant 2) - using the password tournament, against the indicated opponent.

For this round, the map will be Map 747.

You can create games directly with this link.

Division A:
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game A1: thiery'en'sarjant vs. Dobinator 
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game A2: IBX vs. powermorph
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game A3: worcesterarlo  vs. Kanga
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game A4: tphon  vs. smlait

Division B:
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game B1: yahkeh vs. borisumi 
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game B2: mooka  vs. Zaui 
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game B3: prosopopoeia  vs. swok 
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game B4: srook221  vs. lindalait 

Division C:
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game C1: lukewarren vs. Legion
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game C2: Inferno vs. daveszum 

For the next two matchups, two of the players are missing:
*Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game C: domster vs. ElVampiro
*Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game C: selengut  vs. Jernau25 

So, for this round, let's have domster and Jernau25 play each other again (sorry for the duplication).
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game C3: domster vs. Jernau25 

Interdivisional Games
We have nine players in each division. So, each week, we'll have one additional round of three interdivisional games between the three "extra" folks. These can be no variant, variant 1, or variant 2 - the player who creates the game gets to choose. The combined results of these three interdivisional games will be scored as a win, loss, or tie in the regular league standings for each of the three participants. Note that you play two games, not six, for interdivisional play.
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I1: marcx  vs. dawnuk
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I2: dawnuk vs. ben_hodges
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I3: ben_hodges vs. marcx

Please create your games using the specific game names above. If you haven't completed your games within a reasonable amount of time, I will choose a winner at my discretion based on (1) who has delayed gameplay and (2) who is ahead so far. If you fail to start your games, you will be assessed a loss.

Make sure to create or join your three games for this round (two games if you're in the interdivisional play). Good luck, and have fun!
andyp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: joining the league Reply with quote

Hi all - if its ever a benefit for me to join the league either for someone wanting to leave or helps the organisers due to better numbers then feel free to consider me.

Andy
Zaui

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dob,

How about another round?
brennus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobinator wrote:

Two people from Division C, selengut and ElVampiro, have apparently dropped out of SBW (not seen in 100+ days). So, we'll need to accommodate that somehow. Brennus, would you be willing to enter Division C now and replace them? I'd have you play the would-be opponents of El Vampiro and Selengut to catch up.

Anybody else interested?

I just noticed this post today, if there is still room i would gladly replace one of hte guys from the C division.

please let me know,

Brenn
Zaui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we doing another round?
Dobinator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'll get it set up soon, hopefully tomorrow - tons of stuff going on in my non-SBW life over the past couple weeks, so I didn't get to it yet.
Dobinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have some games that haven't been created/joined properly:

Round 6:
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I1: marcx vs. dawnuk
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I2: dawnuk vs. ben_hodges
Hacienda S7 2P R6 Game I3: ben_hodges vs. marcx

dawnuk has created games I1 and I2, but the others haven't joined. Nobody has created game I3.

Round 5:
Hacienda S7 2P R5 Game B1: borisumi vs. swok

None of these have been created.

Please create and/or join these games so that we can have full results.
Dobinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most have finished Round 6, although there are a few games still going. So, let's do Round 7.

Round 7 Draw:

Here is the seventh round of games for season 7 of the two-player Hacienda Tournament. For divisional matches, please play three games total - one game in each format (no variant, variant 1, variant 2) - using the password tournament, against the indicated opponent.

For this round, the map will be Map 777.

You can create games directly with this link.

Division A:
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game A1: thiery'en'sarjant vs. marcx
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game A2: smlait vs. powermorph
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game A3: worcesterarlo  vs. Dobinator
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game A4: tphon  vs. Kanga

Division B:
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game B1: yahkeh vs. dawnuk
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game B2: lindalait  vs. Zaui 
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game B3: prosopopoeia  vs. borisumi
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game B4: srook221  vs. swok

Division C:
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game C1: domster vs. benhodges
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game C2: Inferno vs. Legion 
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game C3: davesum  vs. Jernau25 
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game C4: lukewarren  vs. brennus* 

Interdivisional Games
We have nine players in each division. So, each week, we'll have one additional round of three interdivisional games between the three "extra" folks. These can be no variant, variant 1, or variant 2 - the player who creates the game gets to choose. The combined results of these three interdivisional games will be scored as a win, loss, or tie in the regular league standings for each of the three participants. Note that you play two games, not six, for interdivisional play.
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game I1: IBX vs. mooka
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game I2: mooka vs. brennus*
Hacienda S7 2P R7 Game I3: brennus* vs. IBX

*In Division C, we've had two players flake out - selengut and ElVampiro, each of whom have been gone for nearly 5 months. Brennus has volunteered to fill in, so I've added him/her to division C in place of the others, and assigned him/her two contests this round to help get caught up. I hope that's OK, and not too many games at once.

Please create your games using the specific game names above. If you haven't completed your games within a reasonable amount of time, I will choose a winner at my discretion based on (1) who has delayed gameplay and (2) who is ahead so far. If you fail to start your games, you will be assessed a loss.

Make sure to create or join your three games for this round (two games if you're in the interdivisional play). Good luck, and have fun!
Dobinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Standings Reply with quote

Here are your standings so far:

Code:
Player              Division               Total Wins             Games Won            Complete           
Kanga                  A                      6                      14                     6                   
powermorph             A                      6                      13                     6                   
Dobinator              A                      4                      11                     6                   
tphon                  A                      4                      9                      6                   
IBX                    A                      3                      8                      6                   
thiery'en'sarjant      A                      2                      9                      6                   
worcesterarlo          A                      2                      8                      6                   
marcx                  A                      1                      5                      5                   
smlait                 A                      1                      5                      6                   

Player              Division               Total Wins             Games Won            Complete
Zaui                   B                      4                      11                     6                   
swok                   B                      4                      9                      5                   
prosopopoeia           B                      3.5                    9                      6                   
srook221               B                      3.5                    9                      5                   
mooka                  B                      3                      9                      6                   
lindalait              B                      2                      6                      5                   
borisumi               B                      2                      6                      5                   
yahkeh                 B                      1.5                    6                      6                   
dawnuk                 B                      0                      4                      5                   

Player              Division               Total Wins             Games Won            Complete
Inferno                C                      4                      8                      5                   
Legion                 C                      3                      8                      5                   
Jernau25               C                      2.5                    9                      5                   
selengut               C                      2                      5                      3                   
daveszum               C                      2                      4                      5                   
ElVampiro              C                      1.5                    4                      2                   
domster                C                      1                      5                      4                   
lukewarren             C                      1                      4                      5                   
ben_hodges             C                      1                      2                      4                   
Kanga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Map 777 is not viewable publically yet.
Dobinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops - fixed. Sorry about that.
Dobinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bump here - lots of games still to create and join in round 7!
andyp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: happy to join in if it helps Reply with quote

Hi - just incase it helps or someone is really struggling for time, happy to stand in or join in if it benefits anyone or the tournament.

andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: