SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RSEULOW's games (one last chance to annoy Knave)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rseulow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: RSEULOW's games (one last chance to annoy Knave) Reply with quote

Folks;

My rate of play will be radically slowed down over the next two weeks due to RL, the holiday and the sheer number of games now under way.

I will be focusing on closing out games already in progress, and may not even get around to starting most of the new LAST TOURNAMENT games I am in until after Passover. If that's too slow for you, well tough - you are stuck now! : Razz

I do want to make sure I've signed up for all the games that I should be in - please send me a PM if I've missed one.

Thanks and have a happy vernal equinox-related holiday of your choice!
Knave

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be celebrating passover as well, ironically by building pyramids.

You always misunderstood the source of my displeasure. I do not mind playing slow games at all. I just get frustrated when people join games that are suppose to be fast (eg. called "fast game") and then play slowly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: