SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need an Undo button!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Need an Undo button! Reply with quote

I just made my choice between Castle and Auction House, and clicked the wrong one by mistake. Even though it's my own fault, it's frustrating because I really needed to make the opposite choice.

Would it be possible to allow players to "undo" a wrong click, as long as no other information from other players has been revealed yet?

-Bill
MKUltra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I just did the EXACT same thing. Undo (if no other moves have registered since) would be AWESOME.
Riff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double wow! I cannot believe anyone would be so reckless as to not be carefull what they are doing! Adding a confirm button really will not help anyone silly enough to not watch what there doing. (Right thats me completey done over for the next game - I will probably press the wrong button in haste at least 12 times.) Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hoity Toity / Adel Verpflichtet All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: