SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amun Re 'Fast' 4 Player League - Season Nine Draw

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaditus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Amun Re 'Fast' 4 Player League - Season Nine Draw Reply with quote

4-Season 9 Div 01 #01 Alexfrog Sacarino NAB WillyC3
4-Season 9 Div 01 #02 Alexfrog sid88voodoo Pompkin WillyC3
4-Season 9 Div 01 #03 Alexfrog Sacarino yoseph Pompkin
4-Season 9 Div 01 #04 Alexfrog NAB sid88voodoo yoseph
4-Season 9 Div 01 #05 Sacarino NAB sid88voodoo Pompkin
4-Season 9 Div 01 #06 Sacarino yoseph sid88voodoo WillyC3
4-Season 9 Div 01 #07 NAB yoseph Pompkin WillyC3

4-Season 9 Div 02 #01 Greven Haimke wtf asiefil
4-Season 9 Div 02 #02 Greven efreeman Kanga asiefil
4-Season 9 Div 02 #03 Greven Haimke Beast Kanga
4-Season 9 Div 02 #04 Greven wtf efreeman Beast
4-Season 9 Div 02 #05 Haimke wtf efreeman Kanga
4-Season 9 Div 02 #06 Haimke Beast efreeman asiefil
4-Season 9 Div 02 #07 wtf Beast Kanga asiefil

4-Season 9 Div 03 #01 mooka daveszum moishetreats Knave
4-Season 9 Div 03 #02 mooka pkwolf54 domster Knave
4-Season 9 Div 03 #03 mooka daveszum ElVampiro domster
4-Season 9 Div 03 #04 mooka moishetreats pkwolf54 ElVampiro
4-Season 9 Div 03 #05 daveszum moishetreats pkwolf54 domster
4-Season 9 Div 03 #06 daveszum ElVampiro pkwolf54 Knave
4-Season 9 Div 03 #07 moishetreats ElVampiro domster Knave

4-Season 9 Div 04 #01 Defdamesdompi Anshuman rseulow Dobinator
4-Season 9 Div 04 #02 Defdamesdompi tphon Nemesis Dobinator
4-Season 9 Div 04 #03 Defdamesdompi Anshuman grizzlyman Nemesis
4-Season 9 Div 04 #04 Defdamesdompi rseulow tphon grizzlyman
4-Season 9 Div 04 #05 Anshuman rseulow tphon Nemesis
4-Season 9 Div 04 #06 Anshuman grizzlyman tphon Dobinator
4-Season 9 Div 04 #07 rseulow grizzlyman Nemesis Dobinator

4-Season 9 Div 05 #01 kwojtasz Payton3434 HighwayStar Wildfire2099
4-Season 9 Div 05 #02 kwojtasz andyd Richard Wildfire2099
4-Season 9 Div 05 #03 kwojtasz Payton3434 JM Richard
4-Season 9 Div 05 #04 kwojtasz HighwayStar andyd JM
4-Season 9 Div 05 #05 Payton3434 HighwayStar andyd Richard
4-Season 9 Div 05 #06 Payton3434 JM andyd Wildfire2099
4-Season 9 Div 05 #07 HighwayStar JM Richard Wildfire2099

4-Season 9 Div 06 #01 sillion kxw SaulPum kekeweb
4-Season 9 Div 06 #02 kxw Ezebig kekeweb NoMoreCheese
4-Season 9 Div 06 #03 Ezebig SaulPum NoMoreCheese lindalait
4-Season 9 Div 06 #04 SaulPum kekeweb lindalait Laurion
4-Season 9 Div 06 #05 kekeweb NoMoreCheese Laurion sillion
4-Season 9 Div 06 #06 NoMoreCheese lindalait sillion kxw
4-Season 9 Div 06 #07 lindalait Laurion kxw Ezebig
4-Season 9 Div 06 #08 Laurion sillion Ezebig SaulPum

4 games for everyone. Next season will start on 1 March, but please try to finish games well before then.

At the time of doing the draw there were two games outstanding in division 3, and I am going to give a warning to the two players who were in both of those games - Beast and daveszum. There were 5 games outstanding in division 6. yahkeh had not finished any games, and will be suspended from future seasons. Adriaan Pieters, lindalait and kxw will receive a warning, having been able to complete only one game. Players with a warning must complete all their games on time this season or will be suspended in future (unless the fault is clearly slow play by someone else). Players on warning will have a new symbol against their names in the standings table. Apologies if this seems unfair to those involved - I do not have time to look into the reasons for delay any further.

I am sitting out this season as I will be on holiday in mid February. There may be a delay in updates, but I will catch up when I get back.

Anyone can set up the games, but please use the exact name and put players names in the comments section. Cut and paste from two tabs helps when creating games.

I no longer have time to check whether games have been set up/joined and remind players that the draw has been made, so if you are waiting for someone to join your games please give them a pm. Games not started will clearly not count for scoring purposes and at the end of the month I may award negative points if it is clear who is to blame! It shouldn't be difficult to check that you have the right number (4) of games in progress!

Password - tournament
daveszum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Warning Reply with quote

I can only appeal to your sense of justice before you resort to such a drastic outcome. I can do no better than I am. I check the site at a minimum of twice a day (6:15 AM and 5 - 8PM CST). If this is insufficient, then I can do no more and you should expel me from this particular league. I cannot do anything about other players that complicate or ascerbate this.
Saul Pum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: amen... . Reply with quote

I respectfully agree with daveszum. I am thankful and respectto you Gad for running this, dont get me wrong.

I hate getting stuck with very slow players, but twice a day or better, doesnt sound 'too bad'. I hate it when it becomes a turn every other day though.

I work as well and cannot sit online all day to be done in 1 or 2 days. If this is a 'fast league', please outline how fast, so i can decide if i need to drop or not... (to be fair to others).
Gaditus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: amen... . Reply with quote

Saul Pum wrote:
I respectfully agree with daveszum. I am thankful and respectto you Gad for running this, dont get me wrong.

I hate getting stuck with very slow players, but twice a day or better, doesnt sound 'too bad'. I hate it when it becomes a turn every other day though.

I work as well and cannot sit online all day to be done in 1 or 2 days. If this is a 'fast league', please outline how fast, so i can decide if i need to drop or not... (to be fair to others).

If you play fast enough to complete all your games within the month, then it is fast enough for me. There are some players who easily complete their games within the month, some who usually do and the odd one or two who don't manage it. I am trying to weed out those in the last category and those who too often stray from the usually do to don't.

You, Saul Pum, have not come to my attention so, so far so good.

If someone does not quite make the standard then, there are two other leagues they can join.
Gaditus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Warning Reply with quote

daveszum wrote:
I can only appeal to your sense of justice before you resort to such a drastic outcome. I can do no better than I am. I check the site at a minimum of twice a day (6:15 AM and 5 - 8PM CST). If this is insufficient, then I can do no more and you should expel me from this particular league. I cannot do anything about other players that complicate or ascerbate this.

It is certainly nothing personal. I am not making any judgement on why games are not completed, just the outcome.

Having said that, if anyone is going on holiday without access for more than the odd day, they should sit out the season (as I, myself, am doing).
Kanga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sounds completely reasonable. The best way to judge the speed of players for this format is whether or not the games complete in time. If the same players dont complete their games within 1 month in more than 1 season that's pretty good evidence they aren't "fast" enough for this particular league!
Saul Pum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Indeed, that was my concern. If it was just 1 season and if a person were unlucky enough to be stuck with a slow player. But if we are looking through multiple seasons that seems more fair.

Point taken as well about sitting out a season.
kwojtasz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree with Kanga. Gaditus isn't making any judgements till the facts are in. The complete your games within 28 days is the definition of this fast league. That is how fast one must check turns. If a month goes by and people haven't finished their games, then they know they aren't fast enough. Be it whatever reason, it doesn't really matter. Since if one will be out of access on vacation or otherwise, they should just skip the month. As mentioned, there are 2 other leagues which progress slower that they could join. I don't believe anyone is personally making judgements, just looking at the game end time facts in the quickest and least time consuming method possible. Too many games are played to have to weed through specific details of why or when games slowed down. Since everyone is in 4 games, the slowest players can be quickly found when all or most of their games haven't completed in 28 days. It's probably not the most perfect system but it is the most highly practical one.
daveszum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Fast leagues Reply with quote

I understand completely. It is frustrating, though, to be online at a reasonable frequency but then to not see any movement. I find that in most of the other fast games, I am able to make at least two moves a day. When this happens, the games are easily done on time. As I said in my original e-mail, though, I understand that a standard needs to be set. And I am willing to do the digging to show that certain players have affected the speed of my games (since Gad shouldn't even have to consider doing so). All I ask is that, when the facts are laid out, fair consideration is given. And, in the end, if the judgement is "out", then out it is Sad
HighwayStar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Gaditus here and fully support his position.
Aran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in and auto enroll for next season
adamwalkner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 am    Post subject: Watch Fast & Furious 7 Online Free Reply with quote

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. You can watch this Movie with go to this link :

http://www.furious7fullmovie.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: