SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make a New Year's Resolution - support SpielByWeb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cterrell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Make a New Year's Resolution - support SpielByWeb Reply with quote

SpielByWeb is just like public radio in the United States. A lot of people leverage it, but few financially support it (114 have made contributions out of over 7000 registered users). The site needs just under $300 to get current.

Be a supporter. Very Happy

Happy New Year,

Chris
rico44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure that £1 week, like going to my local games club, would be a nice donation. I'll start donating monthly I think after my Xmas donation a few weeks back. Smile

Even if u only give 50p a week (or 50cents, whatever, lol) and donate monthly, that wouldn't seem unreasonable to help pay for the platform we have here to enjoy games and the leagues we have. Hopef you'll join with me & cterrell and start making small donations starting in the new year Smile

Have a good 2010!

- Steve
moishetreats

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Donate -- PayPal Reply with quote

I can't use PayPal; is there ANY other way to make a donation? So far, I haven't figured one out.
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your donations (and for starting the late-2009 donation campaign)! I hope you are all enjoying the winter season, and have a prosperous (and gaming-filled) 2010.

Unfortunately, it's PayPal only at the moment (anything else would be too much of an ordeal I think). If you can't donate (for whatever reason), don't fret -- it's the thought that counts.

Donating small amounts regularly isn't a wise idea -- PayPal fees will eat it up as there is a small ($0.35 I think) fixed charge regardless of the size of the payment.

Happy gaming!
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: