SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

slow play

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t_o_m9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: slow play Reply with quote

Not sure if this will become a very big issue or not, but my first round game was against Gishe, which is still going on... Since it was still going I didn't realize that R2 and R3 had started, which then led to me having R1 R2 and R3 going all at the same time, which of course leads to sloppy play... Anyways, if games with Gishe are averaging 2 months to play that could lead to a real long tourney.
koinski

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, let's not make this a "too" big issue, but gische is very slow indeed.
one move per 2/3/4 day's? I've send him/her? a pm about this.

o, btw, you call your games with me sloppy play? Rolling Eyes

I just noticed gische made a move, too bad not at the leaque games.
gische

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take credit for my own recently slow play, but blaming me for missing the other games that started seems a bit much.

I've already pulled myself out of future tournaments for a while, but there's not much I can do about my current entries other than play them out.

And koinski, I've made all my moves at this point. In the order that the moves had stacked. No, I didn't push your games to the front of the line.
koinski

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's ok.
As far as i remember, i asked you nicely, what was happening,
but didn't asked for a premium treatment like you say now.

I think in a leaque like this, it should be common, when no moves had been made in several day's, to ask your oppononent what is happening.
Just because there can be several reasons. And absolutely no problem to me.
We all are away now and then and i think sbw is not the main priority to the most of us.

cheers!
daveszum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Prioirities Reply with quote

Quote:
We all are away now and then and i think sbw is not the main priority to the most of us.

You are kidding, of course. Wink
koinski

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah! Shame on me
HighwayStar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: slow play Reply with quote

t_o_m9 wrote:
Not sure if this will become a very big issue or not, but my first round game was against Gishe, which is still going on... Since it was still going I didn't realize that R2 and R3 had started, which then led to me having R1 R2 and R3 going all at the same time, which of course leads to sloppy play... Anyways, if games with Gishe are averaging 2 months to play that could lead to a real long tourney.

Gische is similarly slowing down a couple of my Amun-Re games. For example, one game (that is almost half over) has been going on for about 18 days. Gische has taken a little more than 14 days while the other 3 of us have taken 4 days to move. Put another way, the game would take close to 5 months if all 4 of us played as slow as gische. The rest of us are playing at a pace that would finish in around 11 days. I don't expect anyone to maintain that kind of pace as it is fast, but a 5 month pace seems unreasonable to me. I hope the tourney director acts in some way. I never say anything during the game as it never seems to help. Why waste the effort?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: