SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug or misunderstanding of the rules?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomicroll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Bug or misunderstanding of the rules? Reply with quote

While planning for Year 2 Summer, I noticed that the 2nd of 3 events listed was Lack of Troops in Österreich. So I decided to plan troop building actions for provinces in Ostereich in Summer. After I finalized my slections, the 1st and 2nd place events switched places, and I did not produce the amount of troops I intended. Is this bug or are events randomly shuffled after the action planning for a season?
Gaditus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the rules

"Current event

In Spring, one event is randomly chosen from those selected at the beginning of the year. The effect described by the text on this card will be applied to this season (the number is important only during Winter). In the summer an event is chosen from the three remaining events, and in Autumn, from the two remaining."

ie the event is randomly chosen from those shown. This also means that the grain number, applicable in Winter, is not known until the Autumn event is selected.
tomicroll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, that makes sense now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: