SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question regarding rules.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fr33py

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Question regarding rules. Reply with quote

Aren't you suppose to be able to discard a power card at any time for 1 buck? If so the interface does not allow for discarding a power card at certain times. Like currently I am in the purchase phase and it does not allow me to discard 1 card so I can have enough money to make one of my purchases?

Am I wrong?

fr33py
Golux13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to sell a power card during the Bid and Buy Resources phases. I think it also allows you to do so during the Offering phase, though you can just offer your cards, which is the same thing. The "[Sell Power Cards]" link (above the list of cards in your hand) should become active/clickable when you are able to sell cards.
Wassermann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, fantastic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: