SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal doubles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Tikal doubles Reply with quote

Who's up for a doubles game of Tikal? The teams will be formed randomly: 1st and 3rd players versus 2nd and 4th players.
The winning team will be the one that doesn't have a player finishing in last place. It's not a matter of scoring most points overall, but making sure one of your opponents scores the least amount of points.

Game name: Doubles (last place loses)
Password: doubles
leck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still need 1 more player. Anyone interested? Please?
bennykdogg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: i will play Reply with quote

I'll play if u still need one
leck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. That game has finished already, but I have just created a new one, in case we get 4 players.

Game name: Doubles (last place loses) 2
Password: doubles

If people prefer adding the scores to determine the winning team, I'm fine with that.
nacore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from my experience in doubles the system where the team with the least "successful" player losses is not the ideal .. it practically always ends up with bullying one player from both teams whereas the second player of every team finds himself with nothing to do .. he for example draws a temple with no motivation of going on it, leveling it up and guarding it .. and even though he tries to drown that one unlucky player from the other team more and more, there is no real cooperation .. from this reason i prefer simple summation of points in terms of the team
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: