SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incorrect gamelog listing of number of attacking armies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmniGeek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Incorrect gamelog listing of number of attacking armies Reply with quote

in game http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=80&uniq_id=49823993141012118957922193&input=9&sid=0db7cfc4606081693491290f7d442ddc&num=3&dest=18

I got the following log entry, which I hope is useful in tracking the bug. Note that I attacked with 3 armies and left 5 behind, and the log says that 5 armies went into the tower where it had to have been 3:

moved 3 armies from Erzbm. Trier into unoccupied Bm. Lüttich
-- 5 of OmniGeek's attacking armies and 1 defending peasants go into the tower
-- 2 of OmniGeek's attacking armies and 1 defending peasants come out of the tower
-- The attack succeeds: 1 of OmniGeek's armies occupy the conquered territory and 1 return to the supply

Overall, I find the game system magnificent. Many thanks, folks!
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 is the sum of the number of armies you moved into the province (3) and the number of armies you had sitting in the virtual tower "cup" (2) which were thrown the tower as well.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
OmniGeek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Oops. I did not understand the rules properly in that case. Reply with quote

Hmmm, I read thr rules carefully but somehow managed not to pick up on that aspect of the combat system... Thanks!
Kazrakus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ающийся крестьянин выходят из башни
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: