SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weed vapes with vitamin E gained popularity on social media

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flacohandsome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 am    Post subject: Weed vapes with vitamin E gained popularity on social media Reply with quote

The ingredient that investigators think is behind many of the vaping illnesses appears to have gained popularity on social media.

The compound, an oil called vitamin E acetate, was described in online tutorials as a way to dilute bootleg THC vapes, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

The illnesses, called EVALI, or e-cigarette or vaping product use associated lung injury, have now sickened 2,506 people and killed at least 54 nationwide.
A CDC analysis of emergency room visits showed that the onset of the outbreak was sudden, suggesting a change in what people were vaping around that time. The analysis found that ER visits for vaping problems sharply increased beginning in June, and peaked in September. Although doctors continue to report cases, the numbers now are declining.

The CDC published its analysis, along with three other reports detailing ongoing investigations of EVALI, on Friday.

A majority of patients reported using vaping products with THC, the main psychoactive component of marijuana, bought off the street or from friends.

And a growing body of evidence points to vitamin E oil as a likely culprit in what's made people sick.

"We are confident that vitamin E acetate is strongly linked to the EVALI outbreak," Dr. Anne Schuchat, principal deputy director at the CDC, said on a call with reporters. The CDC analyzed samples of lung fluid from 51 EVALI patients; 48 contained vitamin E acetate. By contrast, none of the lung fluid samples taken from 99 healthy people had vitamin E.

Vitamin E acetate has a consistency that is much like pure THC oil: thick, goopy and viscous. Officials think it was used as a way to dilute THC products.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't find it surprising Smile Most of stoners I know switched to vaping from smoking weed, the advantages of a weed vaporizer are obvious as for me. Vaping is safer, healthier, cheaper, smells better and has no side effects.
Lavarda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think buy CBD oil UK was the right decision? I have heard it helps to relieve a person from his ailments, such as migraines and headaches. I haven't tried it yet, but I really want to get started. Once I only ate a couple of drops and did not feel anything yet, and the taste turned out to be nothing special, there is no taste or smell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: