SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add number helper text

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vernicus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Add number helper text Reply with quote

Again based on my first play and the confusion experienced by myself and other new players, I think it would be helpful to display the relevant number for each action over/under/in its appropriate slot.

For example, on the first turn, the Line Expansion would show a 1 in/over/under the final box if there are less than 5 players -- if there are 5 players, there would be a 2 in/over/under the final box and a 1 in/over/under the next-to-last box.

The boxes for New Buildings would work similarly, and would change appropriately when someone already with the max buses buys another, thereby increasing the max bus count for the remainder of the actions this turn.

Thanks,
--V.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cpsof95

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that would be helpful. Many newbies might waste less action stones for doing nothing.
vernicus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any legitimate reason to allow someone to "burn" stones on a pointless action? For example, a line expansion action that will allow you to expand 0 lines? I can't think of any, but then I'm a relative newbie to the game...

If not, wouldn't it make sense to not allow a user to allocate an action stone on a "pointless" slot?

Ah, I can think of an example: you might take the 0 spot on the new buildings before anyone takes the buy a bus action, but if the right person takes that bus action, then you'll now have a 1 new building option.

--V.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sherry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور
Sophia015

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please add the number
Astin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: How to Delete Match Account? Reply with quote

Yeah. I'll try.
Forsiana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the numeber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: