SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I quit a game?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ackmondual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: How do I quit a game? Reply with quote

I accidentally joined a Bus game. I'm trying to figure out how to quit? Sorry for the trouble. First time using this site Sad
smlait

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it hasn't started yet, you should be able to leave the game by clicking "Leave". If it has started, I'm afraid you're out of luck - but Bus has really simple rules and it's quite a fun game.
tphon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bus is also a game you can get out of quickly, by using all your actions you can effectively quit without getting the Nasty abandoned stat.

However, as I am in the game with you I would be happy for you to carry on and feel free to ask any questions if you are not sure about the rules. I will be happy to help. As smlait said Bus is a reallly enjoyable game.

Good Luck
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Bus All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: