SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just some slight confusion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkibet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Just some slight confusion Reply with quote

On the Amun-Re gameboard, I was slightly confused as to where the River was, and which areas were upper and lower Egypt. I think I got it... that the top half of the board is Lower Egypt and the bottom half of the board is Upper Egypt. But I had to compare it to the actual board so I wasn't confused.

My source of confusion was that the Upper and Lower Egypt were written on the River. So I wasn't sure if the dotted lines were the river, and the blue bar was just a way to make the text appear more clearly.

How hard would it be just to put the little graphic in with the two symbols? Or better yet, small left and right arrows from the center of "Upper Egypt" to show that the lower half is Upper Egypt?

I'm sure it's fine after you play one or two, but it's just a bit confusing from the start. I know when we play face to face, those two 3 pt cards get confused as well.

Thanks! I'm really happy someone directed me to this site.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: