SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Errors in Amun Re!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radchad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Errors in Amun Re! Reply with quote

Is there any way to implement an error check on games like Amun Re. (Question mark won`t work).

When I played Tikal, there was a simple check at the end of the turn to undo your turn. This would greatly help games like Amun Re, especially when you make really stupid typos like play a card on the wrong province or not use an add farmer.

As it is, the system is a little unforgiving. Especially when you can`t see the number that you are playing and the playfield on the same screen without scrolling.
Rebelslayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a change that could only take effect after seeing power cards, and as such only applies to farmers and stones. There is already a conform for auction that was added recently.

I for one am keen for more games to be developed (and yes I have lost a game from a misclick)!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: