SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello, my name is
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Early_10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Hello, my name is Reply with quote

Early and I'm a Hacienda addict. It's been 4 minutes since my last turn and I'm already itching to play again.
Rebelslayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebelslayer. I too am a hacienda addict! Reformed Amun-Re addict (I got bored with the game), and general gaming addict.
t_o_m9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amazed that with all the Hacienda games I have going I only get maybe 5 turns a day
Early_10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t_o_m9 wrote:
I am amazed that with all the Hacienda games I have going I only get maybe 5 turns a day
Really? My withdrawals would kick in. I have a couple of regular opponents that we play a pair of games at a time, back to back turns. Embarassed
nita20698

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a hacienda freak-if you send me an invite i'd be glad to play some games
LuvHightide

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Me In Laughing

I realize there are a lot of tournaments I could join, but I don't feel up to the Level to be involved.

I am a player that can take 3-5 turns a day, sometimes more
Wink Wink
smlait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I thought this was going to be an introduce ourselves thread - given that so many of us have handles bearing little resemblance to our first names... Smile
Dobinator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smlait wrote:
And here I thought this was going to be an introduce ourselves thread - given that so many of us have handles bearing little resemblance to our first names... Smile

And here I was assuming you were Smlait Q. Johnson or something... Smile

I'd rather do it your way:

I'm Dave, I teach geology at a small college in North Carolina (USA) and write computer games. Two kids. I play the tuba and do some improv comedy when they let me. I enjoy world peace and long walks on the beach-- no, wait, that was Miss America.
IBX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobinator wrote:
smlait wrote:

I'd rather do it your way:

I'm Dave, I teach geology at a small college in North Carolina (USA) and write computer games. Two kids. I play the tuba and do some improv comedy when they let me. I enjoy world peace and long walks on the beach-- no, wait, that was Miss America.

When we let you?

We're honored to have you...
cterrell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, have you or IBX been to Prezcon? For the East Coasters, it's a pretty darn good gaming con for Eurogamers in Charlottesville VA in February. Considerably smaller than WBC, but the schedule is laid out better. Sadly, no Hacienda yet but perhaps Brian Carr will run it next year.

www.prezcon.com

I'm the guy running the Puerto Rico tournament again this year - hope to see some of you there.

Chris
wildscrpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... hello... umm.. my name is Martha.. I suck and always loose yet am addicted. I currently have 9 games going.... and have finished an entire game in an hour... Laughing
tlc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bite. I'm Thia, mom to 2, webmaster (term used loosely), I make and sell felted bags and I sing... but not enough.

Wild... I thought you were a guy. Embarassed

I can't stand waiting to take my turn, but I get lost and feel like I'm back in school if I have to take notes, and take notes... I love playing a game in one evening, or two days. I am an ex-Amun re, ex-hacienda junkie. Here I am back again.... No, no, make me stop!!!!

I would love to hear more about Puerto Rico and La Citta as they come up a bunch and my son's birthday is coming up in Feb.... he is getting Antike for X-mas... well we all are, but he will play whole games for an afternoon playing for all 4 people. So cute.
LuvHightide

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Make 3 in a row Laughing My name is Renee and I am a Stay At Home Mom to 3 children..

I used to play AmunRe, but am totally thrilled with Hacienda. My winning record isn't that great, but I am determined to improve it while I have Fun playing..

I live in NH where yesterday's snow storm on the East Coast gave us a Foot on top of the already existing Foot or so.. Love the Old Fashioned White Christmas !!!

It's really neat that my 13 year old son can snow blow too! Wink
smlait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dobinator wrote:
smlait wrote:

My parents considered that, but figured Smlait Lait might be a bit much, so they went with Susan instead... Very Happy
SunLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a girl thing? Apart from Dave (Hi Dave) everyone on this thread who has introduced themselves by 'real' name is female. I guess I'd better join the throng... Hi, I'm Charlie and my surname's Paull, but despite having two male names, I'm not male and never have been.

I like games, games and ... um... games. Of the ones on SBW I like Hacienda and Tikal best - though I've never played Tikal with the bidding because I don't generally like bidding games much and I haven't got around to trying it like that. One day I may win a Santiago game, but I doubt it. No harm in trying though Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Hacienda All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: