SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug report game 18780

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolpapa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Bug report game 18780 Reply with quote

In our Tikal game, someone managed to move all the way across the board in only 5 action points. The only way that that could have happened is by jumping from the base camp to someone else's camp. Also, now that it's my turn, it seems to want to let me jump to another player's camp but not my own. Specifically, I'm red, and it will let me move to gray's camp, but not mine. The "natural" player was able to do this as well. Thanks.
HappyProle
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night when I put in place the code to handle the auction version there was a small bug that applied to games using End-to-end movement. When in a scoring round the game would not recalculate the shortest paths at the start of a player's turn. As such it was possible for a player to use the previous player's camps.

This has now been fixed and I believe I fixed the issue in any games in progress that may have been affected.
coolpapa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response. Man, this site is great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: