SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Might be related to the EGR system

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akkerman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:42 pm    Post subject: Might be related to the EGR system Reply with quote

Hey, everyone. I've been struggling with performance issues in my car lately. The engine seems sluggish, and I suspect it might be related to the EGR system. I'm not quite sure how to address this, and it's affecting my overall driving experience. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Metyus Edel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Very Happy
accidentaljosh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! I had a similar issue with my car, and I found that using an egr delete made a significant difference. Check out flasharkracing for some reliable options. It helped improve my engine's performance and overall efficiency. Give it a shot, and you might see positive results!
florindooff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to the EGR delete kit, make sure to conduct regular maintenance on your car, such as cleaning the throttle body and replacing air filters. Also, consider getting a professional diagnostic check to pinpoint any other potential issues. A holistic approach to car care will contribute to better performance and a smoother driving experience. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: