SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WALLENSTEIN: ERROR IN SUMMER-END TURN ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrylleJan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: WALLENSTEIN: ERROR IN SUMMER-END TURN ? Reply with quote

In Wallenstein game=FireStarter something strange happend.
At the end of turn year2summer , the game jumped to the year2winter revolt phase. Revolts happend ?!? And the game ended.

To the surprise of everyone, since the collection of grain was low (only happend for spring and summer), there was a lot of riots.
phil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.spielbyweb.com/gamelog.php?games_id=15099

The gamelog refutes your claim, as it shows that there was indeed Action Planning and Action Results for Year 2 Autumn. Your group appears to be one that plays fast -- perhaps you just lost track of time?
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bkruppa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the greater reason is the loss, I have several games that I lost that I believe need to be reset to Year 1 Summer also Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: