SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canal Overseer places canal when he couldn't afford to

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Canal Overseer places canal when he couldn't afford to Reply with quote

Game:
http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=15569

In our three player game, archiemo was CO in round 7. human_companion and I put a total of $3 ($1 from me and $2 from h_c) on Spot 6. archiemo had only $3 at the time. However, he was able to place the canal on Spot 18 and was "charged" $4 even though he didn't have that much money.

Is this a bug or are we missing a rule here?
docaction

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already happen to me, I've told the administrator about the bug. Nothing has been done up to now I think...

I'm still waiting for a reply Confused
thyrza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna post a bug but I see NOW it has happened before... guess I should read the board more often... trully unintentional I tried to build a canal in a spot different from where the bribes were... I had only 3 escudos and it charged me 6... somehow I was able to afford it?

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=16042
sporb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Game 28450: Same bug Reply with quote

The canal should have cost me 4, but I had only 3.
billbi2020

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:07 am    Post subject: tianq Reply with quote

A fake card generator is a great thing for a party planning purposes. If you know any kid who is planning a birthday party for their school work or even a date, it would be a great idea to have them prepare a fake card generator. Using a fake card generator at your birthday party or other event can be a big help in making sure that no one gets hurt during the party. Sometimes kids and guests can get really frustrated because they do not feel safe while at the party. They may be thinking about running off to hide but instead just decide to stay and play instead. This will really help keep everyone safe from any potential accidents or fights. Another reason to use a fake card generator is if you are going to a friend's place and need some help for something. You can either call a friend to help you out, or it can be much safer just to let the person come to your place to know that you do not have any extra guests, and fake your own party ID so that no one thinks anything of you. It is important that everyone knows that you are not at the party because you want to be able to get the fake card generator, and hand it out to any guest that needs it. If someone asks you for your fake ID, just point it out to them and say that you need some extra guests, and then tell them to come to your location anyway. There are many reasons to use a fake card generator at your parties, and they are all great things to use for your own personal use. You should not be afraid to show off fake cards and fake ID's at your own birthday parties, or any other events that you know of that may require ID. If you do not feel comfortable doing it, then just tell people that you are not sure what you are doing and ask for assistance. A fake card generator can help anyone out from a lot of situations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Santiago All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: