SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create excel files in php

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chananain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:22 am    Post subject: Create excel files in php Reply with quote

Hello,
I want to install "mk-j PHP_XLSXWriter" to create excel files in php, but i dont see how to do it from WHM, can you help me or give me another tip for excel php from WHM Cpanel.
If i install "Spreadsheet Excel Writer" via Packages PHP PEAR i get this error :

Failed to download pear/OLE within preferred state "stable", latest release is version 1.0.0RC3, stability "beta", use "channel://pear.php.net/OLE-1.0.0RC3" to install pear/Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer requires package "pear/OLE" (version >= 1.0.0RC2) No valid packages found install failed

Thank you
Javana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the torrent.
DoktorKumis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, PHPExcel is very remarkable. Business managers adore spreadsheets, and some are particularly particular about the design and formatting of their Excel documents. I haven't yet encountered an Excel file project requirement that PHPExcel couldn't handle. Simply put, I'd alter the document with a template, so it gets particular on the formatting side. I'd recommend using https://docsandslides.com/googledocs/letter/, as it has more flexibility on design. As noted by others, it can be a memory eater and importing and exporting huge files (10k+ rows, 20+ cols) can take a while.
pitersport

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool info for me
JeffreyKulig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is really working! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: