SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I download copyright free music

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenatau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm    Post subject: Where can I download copyright free music Reply with quote

Can you please tell me where I can find a lot of high-quality free music? Since the music we use does not pass moderation along with the vidеo. We were told that we need to replace the music, it falls under the copyright.
Leptios

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use non-copyrighted music. Or little-known artists who make their music freely available. Such tracks are not hard to find.
Jenatau

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to find music like this for a few days now. In most servicеs, music is only available after subscribing and registering. Listening to music for only 20 seconds.
Mumbasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have found examples of servics that are not very good. I can tell you a service which will be a large amount of music that is available for downloading already in free mode, as well as listening is not limited. There is so much quality music there that sometimes I play playlists from this site while driving to work. Here I find copyright free music you can use such music unlimited times, when you register on the site and subscribe, you get a corresponding document. That all music is copyright free and you are free to use it however you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: