SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

doramas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nemlehilmo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: doramas Reply with quote

today i see dorama onDoramasFlix this site is very popular and with easy content all spainish doramas available on this all time i suggest this site for doramas viewers...
larypage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:56 pm    Post subject: doramasmp4 Reply with quote

Ver doramas coreanos, chinos, Tailandia, Japones, Estrenos Doramas Online gratis en emision y finalizados, Doramasmp4 capitulos completos, aqui encontraras muchos. Mira doramas en línea de alta calidad gratis. Aquí puedes ver y descargar cualquier dorama que quieras, si no está disponible en el sitio..
mokktewy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:25 pm    Post subject: thetoparticle Reply with quote

I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
The lingering voice is my own.Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights. Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over and adjusting my sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Amun-Re All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: