SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP! Second Request -- Player Abandoned Game back in Septem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pickle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: HELP! Second Request -- Player Abandoned Game back in Septem Reply with quote

Please. Game 10338 was abandoned by one of the players back in September. Obviously, he does not want to play a game where he had a bad start and I am sick of seeing it in my current game list. It should be counted as an abandoned game on his stats and the game killed. Please help admin!
RyanMC
SBW Developer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chill. They get removed after a set amount of time. Your game hasn't gotten to that limit yet. You can ignore it in your game list a little longer.
Pickle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I just got tired of seeing it week after week in my list. I suppose that they garbage collect games that are abandoned after 90 days, propbably, and I still have a few days to go. I also feel the person who abandoned the game should have that fact in his stats. It was not fair to the other players. That's as "chill" as I get, but I appreciate your advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: