SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is stealth vaping?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick555

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject: What is stealth vaping? Reply with quote

Stealth vaping is the act of vaping in a discreet manner. Using small vapes that put out medium-size vapor at most, the user can regulate the exhaled-puff size to be barely visible. This form of vaping works best with concealable devices that have low power and have a tight MTL draw, often called stealth vapes.

Stealth vaping is what you do when you don’t want to draw unwanted attention to yourself. Since vapor in small quantities barely has a faint aroma, there’s no noxious odor to contend with, which makes stealth vaping so possible. That said, stealth vaping can still produce visible vapor. It’s not wise to do it in spaces where vaping is banned. New laws spring up frequently that place public vaping in the same category as smoking cigarettes, and some places that forbid vaping – like on an airplane – could land you in deep trouble with the law if you’re caught.
Common places where vaping is banned:

Airplanes
Government property grounds
Public transportation
Theaters
Hospitals
Schools
Other establishments are on a case-by-case basis. In general, the easiest indicator is to look for “no smoking” signs. The FDA has deemed vape products as tobacco products, and vapor is rarely viewed by the law to be different from smoking. If you get the urge to vape, always ask what the rules are.

Some people treat stealth vaping like an art form! This requires a certain boldness from the user, as well as a few simple steps:

Step one: Get an ultraportable vape kit like a pod vape. These devices are small enough to fit in the 5th pocket of jeans. They come in various small forms and often look like little highlighters, flash drives, or even key fobs. And as a rule of thumb, the smaller the device is, the less vapor it will put out. Low vapor with a discreet form factor is what you’ll need.

Step two: Cover your LED lights. Most ultraportable vape kits have a small LED light that turns on while your drawing on the device. Typically, this light is small enough to cover with your finger when you take a hit. If you don’t conceal the light, what you’re doing will become more obvious to others — especially in low-lighting situations.

Step three: Take short puffs. Up to a few seconds. The longer you draw on the device, the larger the cloud will be. Although small devices don’t put out a lot of vapor, a long puff will put out more than a short one. When you go to exhale the vapor, it’s best to purse your lips and blow a tight stream of vapor downward and away from any onlookers. Remember, stealth vaping is discreet, not invisible.
DanielLee5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard about stealth vaping in my life before, I thought that is impossible to vape that nobody could notice that. I do it mostly with electronic cigarette (this one https://gypsyvapes.com/sea-100-disposable-ecigarette ), and it always provokes much vapor.
Verolla

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. I also just learned from your amazing article about the use of hidden vaping, it's quite interesting and curious. For my part, I would also like to share that I use for vaping cbd eliquid from Provacan. Have you heard of this company manufacturers? I believe that when you inhale vaping vapor, the liquid should only be of high quality, and not bought somewhere in the gateway.
AlexGamow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:29 am    Post subject: Stop spam guys Reply with quote

Stop spam guys
Rolling Eyes
edgarverlaine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
LisaHamiltonEu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice information
Zavylon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Hallo. Wie geht es Ihnen ? Bots im Angriff Reply with quote

Hallo. Wie geht es Ihnen ? Bots im Angriff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: