SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conor's serious preparation for the fight against Cowboy Ce

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:22 am    Post subject: Conor's serious preparation for the fight against Cowboy Ce Reply with quote

Conor's serious preparation for the fight against Cowboy Cerrone. McGregor changed his behavior.
Conor wants to win 2 fights, get the title and shut everyone up. Hello everyone, and today I will tell you the new details of McGregor's plan for next year. Information from insiders, you will also learn what has changed in the Irishman recently and what will be different approach to the fight against the cowboy from all previous ones.

Many people ask why he chose Welterweight? so, he first wants to perform at the beginning of the year then return in the spring or summer, most likely against Jorge Masvidal or Nate Diaz. Probably in the same 170 pounds, to prove that he can compete with the welterweights. Plan fight 3 times for the next year, so he not did year 3 perhaps.

The goal, of course, Conor believes that when he is active, when he is in trouble, he will not get into trouble, so now he is very collected, confidence, great faith in himself, the ability to interest people and sell their fights at the expense of treshtok-all these things have helped Conor McGregor to build his career in the UFC. Fight after fight Conor learned to find new ways to attract the attention of fans, McGregor learned to predict the outcome of the fight down to the smallest details, learned to say the words that need to be said to get into the head of his opponent and thus get an advantage over him. Either way, now that Conor makes a comeback against cowboy Cerrone, he won't be using all of his old skills to the full.

People tell me now that they haven't seen Conor like this in a very long time, he goes to bed early and wakes up early too. He has a regime he wants to prove to those who doubted him that they are wrong. To this end, he will return on January 18, in fact, he planned to perform in December, but the UFC did not give him such an opportunity. Conor and the cowboy had once been caught up in one of the old press conferences. Cerrone advised Mac to stay away from the light division, hinting that the size of the fighter matters, to which the Irishman replied that the lightweights are wooden as logs and move as if stuck in a quagmire.

And now announced the fight cowboy and Conor, the guys will fight, but in the Welterweight division and instead of using his famous treshtok Conor turned to Cerrone in a very unusual manner. Wishing your opponent good luck-well Done Donald, enjoy your Christmas dinner, happy holiday to you and your family, greetings from the McGregor family from Ireland, see you in 2020.

As you may have noticed, McGregor's tone has changed a lot since that interview with Ariel Silvana a couple of months ago, when he announced that he was going back to his old fighting ways. With the appropriate approach, this time Conor said that he would not fall for the fact that people would associate him with an antihero.
Gulliver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dillon helps Conor McGregor get ready for the January 18 fight with Donald Cerrone. In this battle, he knows not only the winner, but also an approximate round. Two rounds or even less. He will either quickly cut down Cerrone or masterfully take it apart - said Dillon. - I think the fight will be beautiful. Conor is in great shape and in a good mood.
Svotka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serrone has a chance to win only if McGregor leaves in the worst form for a career. With all due respect to Donald, he is far from the fighter who defeated the lightweight rating in the early 2010s. Conor needs to convey the left cross to knock out the American and get a rematch with Nurmagomedov.
Gulliver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donald Cerrone got most of his victories with his submissions; his wrestling skills are at a good level. However, the strike is not inferior to the fight, but the problem has recently been the poor ability to hold the strike. Donald himself is also able to get hard, he perfectly combines punches and kicks Cerrone Mcgregor odds The bout will be held in welterweight and I think that here Cerrone has noticeably more chances to win than in the easy one. Firstly, here Donald will not be so fragile and, accordingly, should better keep the blow. Secondly, it will certainly surpass the opponent in endurance if the fight drags on. Welterweight McGregor fought infrequently so a certain number of problems he may have. Conor will certainly turn out to be better in technical equipment and timing. And if Donald does not try to fight, then his chances of winning are reduced to a minimum. And finally, I’ll say that McGregor has a goal without fights. Donald, on the contrary, fought too often in 2019. He spent 4 fights this year and twice lost by technical knockouts. Betting on the net victory of the Irish is unprofitable, so I can assume that the battle will not last long. Conor may well win in 1 2 or 3 round. He needs to solve the matter quickly, spectacular victory will return to him the former level of reputation.
miha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know both athletes firsthand. therefore, it is impossible to answer unequivocally which of them will win. however, it is worth a good study of the capabilities of each fighter and determine which of them this victory is more important. in this case, you can make a winning prediction.
Svotka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lean towards Conor - distance control and timing are very important and I think that this was the key to success in the last fight with Cerrone and it also seems to me that this will become a factor in this fight as well. But I would like the Cowboy to knock him out anyway. "
John1413

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey cowlboy wanna see my dOObs? Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> La Città All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: