SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is football your favorite sport?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliviabacker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject: Why is football your favorite sport? Reply with quote

Why is football your favorite sport?
freestown7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s one of the most unpredictable sports. Unlike NFL, it involves constant play, with a lot of running, marking and dribbling, making almost everyone interact with the ball and contribute to the game. Football is easy to start playing because it only involves a few things
ladygaga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Simply because I like the atmosphere around it. I am a big football fan and should admit that watching some interesting matches makes me fell relaxed and excited. I also bet through https://livescores.biz/ and it is always a pleasure to get some extra money.
Cage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like football cuz it’s interesting to play with my friends , we play it just for fun , but I don’t like watching it much , I better play my games and get relaxed. You can also Pick your favorite games, fast withdrawals, bets from € 0.01 Sometimes I can even play for money just to double up my money .
Hillary234

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play football, but I like watching it, especially when we get together with my friends to support our favourite team. Of course, it is important to have a possibility to watch broadcasts. As I cut a cable TV, I had to find an alernative way to watch the matches. Finally I installed nitro tv on firestick. This is a great IPTV service that gives me access to more than 6000 channels. Now my friends and I can again get together to watch football.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: