SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Player Filtering / Game Restrictions / Etc.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Player Filtering / Game Restrictions / Etc. Reply with quote

I have locked the seven threads discussing the issue of limited control in who you play with. I honestly believe there is a lot of merit to both sides of this argument, which makes developing a good solution that much more difficult -- doing it in a way that will please everyone involved.

These threads have, in my opinion, passed the point of meaningful discussion for the time being, so I have locked them while I (a) catch up with what's been said and consider solutions and (b) folks can calm down a little bit. I do ask that you all keep civil and respectful in your posts, and please try to remember that you aren't always going to be able to convince those with opposing views that you are right.

Please don't create any more posts on this topic. I will reopen the discussion if and when I feel it is appropriate. If you have a great suggestion, send me a private message.

Thank you, and happy gaming.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: